When implementing our meeting rooms integration, the first thing to know is that you need specific access rights to your meeting rooms. Basically, we ask for two permissions :
- the right to allow the meeting rooms synchronization from Google console admin
- the right to add your meeting rooms into Comeen Workplace
This means that the account used to authorize our integration with your Google console admin must have reading and editing rights on all the meeting rooms that will be equipped with our tool.
For information, the mail address that is used to give access to our integration is the one that will be used to send notifications to people when their meeting room is automatically released.
Therefore, we highly recommend using a generic address rather than a personal one, so people don't associate a colleague with the process.
The process is slightly different from one user to another, so if you are :
- a Google administrator with reading and editing rights on all concerned meeting rooms, then you just need to decide if you will be using a dedicated account or yours to grant the authorizations.
- a Google administrator with limited access rights on meeting rooms, ask an administrator with full access to create a dedicated account or to upgrade your rights.
- a user with reading and editing rights on all concerned meeting rooms, then you just need to decide if you will be using a dedicated account or yours to grant the authorizations.
- a user with limited access rights on meeting rooms, ask an administrator with full access to create a dedicated account or to upgrade your rights.
Once you have all the requirements to implement Rooms in your company, go to your Comeen Workplace administration dashboard and then:
Click on "Sign in with Google":
Choose the dedicated account or your own account and click on Authorize on the next page:
Once the account is connected, go to the Meeting Rooms tab and click on "Manage Google Workspace Meeting Rooms":
Select the rooms you want to import:
Click on Confirm:
Your rooms have been added and are now synchronized:
We synchronize meeting rooms events automatically when an event is created, modified or deleted.
To go further and set up the automatic notifications, follow this documentation: