Once you created contents and imported them into a playlist, you can still manage and modify them.
To do so, go to one of your playlists in which you have contents added:
As you can see next to your contents, there are two icons :
- The calendar icon that allows you to plan only one of your content (and not the whole playlist)
- The three dots icon that opens the content's menu:
As you can see it, there are three options :
- the "Edit" button that gets you to the content creation page
- the "Duplicate" option which permits you to make a copy of the selected content
- the "Delete" button that erase the content (and optionally its counterpart in Comeen Play Library)
Finally, you also have a three dots button next to "Add content" that manages the whole playlist and all of its contents.
You can whether enable or disable all the files contained in the selected playlist, according to your broadcasting.
You can also import a batch of contents to save time if you need to add many items.
And you can delete several contents if you have a long playlist with many contents inside.